Quality PolicyYou Can Trust Us
It is the policy of Medical Graphics to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Medical Graphics to:
- give satisfaction to all of our customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, and to meet their requirements;
- comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities;
- reduce hazards and prevent injury, ill health and pollution;
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met;
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy;
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our quality and other relevant;
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer service.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continual improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by “Management” to ensure that it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits
Medical Graphics UK Limited is registered in England at Unit 9 Clifton Centre, Bamel Way, Gloucester Business Park, Gloucester, GL3 4BH, company number 06225395 .